Wednesday, February 20

Just a little update for now!!

Well folks contrast to public opinion I am still in the land of living, or somewhere near to it at least. I wanted to say a huge thanks to all of you for your kind words of support and encouragement. I am progressing slowly but surely and a minute improvement is seen every day pretty much which is known around these parts as Onwards & Upwards, the words of a wise man indeed. I will hopefully successfully post a couple of blogs I did just before leaving hospital for you to get on with and will try and get roind ro giving you a massive update as soon as I can engage the services of a good pair of eyes to see the screen or a willing idiot I mean volunteer to type for me. You have been warned a huge blog is destined your way soon so run for your lives or face the consequences!!

So here goes then fingers crossed the transfer works.

See Ya!!

No comments: