Saturday, November 3

Back down that old trodden path again!!


 

This last few days I have once again strayed from the "Normal", if there is such a thing for me??, path and headed down the other one, you know the one I mean, where all things positive turn miraculously into negative and where trivial little irritations get blown up out of all proportion. In the scheme of things this is quite minor but none the less equally annoying. It's not been brought on by anything in particular but more so a culmination of lots of small annoyances such as the car and the lack of a bedroom/bathroom still and there's obviously the hot topic at the moment, your friend and mine, the one and only, Spell caster Of The Year 1978, Merlin. I guess if I had the time and felt extremely annoying then I would list all the tiny little other things that all together end up directing me down this bloody road but I don't particularly want to scare off anybody that's still remotely interested in reading about my rantings. Do you know, I wouldn't mind so much if the view along this road was halfway descent but it is far from it. It's more like driving through a dark, damp, dead straight, humungously long tunnel, but every now and then you can see what looks to be a light at the end of it. I seem to then go in slow motion towards it, in anticipation of this being the chance I have to break out, back into real life. Quite often though things are not always as they seem. It's a bit like the oasis in the dessert, because as I get nearer and nearer to the light and I begin to ready myself for normal life the damn light speeds up and then very quickly zooms past me, leaving me in this bloody tunnel for some more turmoil with only a view from my internal rear view mirror of some poor soul's backside screaming off down the same road I've just travelled. Occasionally though I do manage to get to the end and re-appear back into society a changed human being, not always for the better though as some of you might say, but changed from the experience none the less.


 

So, where does this leave me now?? Well, I suppose another couple of kicks up the bum from any interested parties will eventually do the trick and jettison me back to reality, let's hope hey??


 

Some good news too so life's not all doom and gloom, I am booked in for a spell of the old favourite, "Respite" in a week or two, but this time with a huge difference. I am going to stay, for a week, at the lovely "Jane Hodge Hotel" in Cowbridge which is not only a Hotel and Leisure Complex instead of all the other respite centres which are set up more like Hospitals, but this place is absolutely outstanding, so I am very excited at the prospect. I will hopefully write a piece on it in the next few days as we went to have a look around the other day and in fact Judith said to me, "You can blinking stay at home and I'll come in here instead".


 

See Ya!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That respite hotel sounds good - hope room service can supply bacon sarnies on demand!

Keep smiling - even if it is through gritted teeth... O&U (however slowly it may seem to be at times)

Peter

Lilian Wale said...

There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and elimination of diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome lifestyle Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and overall well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I was diagnosed with diabetes .It was at work and  feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a cyclometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescriptions like: Insulin ,Sulfonamides,Thiazolidinediones but Could not get the cure rather to reduce the pain but bring back the pain again. i found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I also contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabetes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +234 802  501 2866   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, GOUT, PROGENITOR, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION,  DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , TUMOR MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE. HEARING  LOSSDr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal anybody that comes to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +234 901 075 4824