Friday, May 4

Morning All

Well we got round to taking little Puppy for a short back and sides and a real good pamper too. He waddled his way in, all dirty with long nails and scruffy hair. When we arrived back in about 3 hours or so he looked like a different dog all together. My first impression was that he looked like a little boy on his first day in junior school. Wearing his starched new uniform for the first time and hair all neatly trimmed it was a picture. The Charming lady at “Canine Clippers” In Penarth, where we had taken him said that he was the ideal customer. He just lie back and let them get on with it and enjoyed the experience. Since coming home he is a different dog. He’s even cuter if it’s possible and he knows it too by the way he’s strutting around. We are pleased too that we have had no sign at all that he is missing his brother although it is early days still and still might happen. One of the hardest things is to get him to eat as he is so used to being pushed out the way at feeding time that he just won’t eat a lot of the time, something that he needs really to put on some weight. Still, he will eat when he is hungry I guess.

I appear to still have this dodgy chest at the moment and yesterday I started to have a few sniffles too although in saying that I don’t have a runny nose this morning YET!! My rattle chest has been up and down. That sounds funny doesn’t it, of course my bloody chest will be going up and down, well I hope it is or else I’m in trouble. One moment it’s rattling like a rattle snake, threatening to chuck up all sorts of toxic stuff then it just seems to dry up the next. As usual no amount of attempting to clear it by coughing etc seems to make any difference either. It sort of sounds like I am snoring continually which can get annoying. At least my temperature is staying down so I am at least managing to stay out of Heath Towers for the time being. I noticed the other day too, that I haven’t been for stay at Heath Towers for about 5 ½ months now which is pretty damn amazing for me. I think before I started to have the Immunoglobulins around the time I left there the last time, the longest I had been “At Home” was around 2 months and sometimes, as you will remember it was more like 2 or 3 weeks between expeditions and that was after spending on average 3 weeks being poked and prodded and given all sorts of nasty stuff and that’s just the food!!!! Never mind the toxic concoctions that Merlin had given me, which incidentally all seemed to include Gnat’s Sweat, an acquired taste I must admit. Not a spot on the Bacon Sarnie’s though. Is this a sign that things are on the up? Well after having so many set backs in the past it is quite difficult to think along them lines and even if things are getting somewhat better in some departments there are so many things that all contribute to my overall failing health that the outlook is very much of the same with the usual up’s and down’s. This is my new life now and I had better get used to it, not that it will stop me fighting though.

Okay I’m off catch up on the shambles that is called the Welsh Assembly Elections. I guess it could be worse, I could be living in Scotland whose election results are in a right mess.

See Ya!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What more can I say than "Onwards and Upwards"! Sorry to hear about the rattly chest - isn't just SO ANNOYING to hear that wheeze - and not be able to do anything about it!! (When I had it - not as bad as yours I suspect - it seemed worse in one lung than the other - sleeping on one side was quite noisy, the other less so)

Hopw about a piccy of the new trimmed Puppy....???

Now to see about some software updates....

Jonny5 said...

Yep it is blinking annoying alright. I call it the Death Rattle it's like Chinese Water Torture. I could do with a Hardware Update myself ha ha ha!!

See Ya!!