Thursday, October 18

What Have I Done??
Sadly i have been a little down for a few days. This road through life can, and in fact is, very twisty turny. For those of you who have followed, through the blog and other means you will have some understanding what i'm on about and quite frankly if you haven't been keeping up then it's shame on you and 100 lines, and think yourself lucky that they have banned the cane!! The main cause of all this is pretty much down to the way my health has been lately, more so the problems with my eyes. As i have explained the pain involved in looking at say a computer svreen or the Teletext on the TV etc is unbearable and has resulted in me very rarely summoning up the courage to even turn the computer on, which bearing in mind before this pain started i was on there about 10-12 hours a day and in fact it was a real lifeline to me. I feel that YET AGAIN this damn thing has robbed me of that pleasure and bit of independence i had. Why has this thing got it in for me?? What have i done to deserve this constant fight to retain any resemblence of independance?? I know i have never been a saint all my life as my family can well vouch, but surely nothing that could stir up this sort of determination to make my life so difficult? Energy is a precious comodity to me and i begrudge using it all just to fight things like this when it could be used for some of the happier things in lfe, such as living!! I suppose in a weird way it has taught me something though and that is I could never see myself coping if i was blind.

Okay then i'm off for now, so just a short one this time, which i know is about as rare as Rocking Horse poop on this blog. I still have to get on with the whole Merlin blog thing too which might appear later, but i just had to get this out of my head and on to here while it was still readable.

See Ya!!

No comments: