Tuesday, August 30

Day out by the sea

Day out by the sea!!

Decided to go for a drive today as the weather was nice and it beats staying here all day playing gooseberry.  Headed off for Weston Super Mare about 40 miles away or so.  Typical Bank Holiday traffic bumper to bumper most of the way quite literally at times as I saw quite a few rear end shunts on the motorway. Some people just wont learn will they?  It was a beautiful day sun was out and a nice gentle breeze kept the temp just right.  Parking was horrendous all along the front as you’d expect really but I managed to get a spot a bit further around in I suppose the not so popular end of the prom away from the town etc.  I thought I’d have a little walk around but not too far as I felt really quite tired and short of breath today so no marathons for me!!  I grabbed a cuppa and some chips and sat on a bench overlooking the beach and was watching the kids playing about and having fun and yes wishing I could join them really, never mind I thought my time will come.  It was quite funny actually as the prom looked like a bit of a racetrack for them disabled buggies there were loads of them going up and down reminded me of a Drag Racing Strip.  It was really busy mainly Brummy’s  down for there weekly pilgrimage they seem to love this place for some reason.  God know why there’s not a lot there.  I guess it takes all sorts.   The Cousin has arrived and they’ve gone off for the day to show him “The Sights” that should take all of about an hour. A bit of company for them I guess whilst they’re watching the TV, Oh I must stop this and be considerate. Anyway I’m thinking of driving around the area looking for that connection and parking outside for an hour or 2 just to break the boredom.  See Ya Later.

No comments: