Tuesday, August 30

It had to happen

It had to happen eventually!!

Well another non eventful day again that is apart from losing my Precious Free access to the Super Highway!! Sob, sob.  It was going to happen at some time or other I suppose but why now I keep asking myself, just when it was beginning to be fun, and I had a loud of Downloading arranged today, in fact I think it’s mighty inconsiderate of him to just cut me off like that.  I’m going to write and complain.  What am I thinking Nutter!!! But they do say the best things in life are free and I guess in this case they were right.  So I suppose it’s off in the car tomorrow searching the local area in case there is anyone else as stupid you never know it may be something in the water.  

Called into Asda for a few odds and ends and there was absolutely no one parked in the disabled bays so I can’t even complain about that.  Let me see has anything actually happened today that I can complain about!!!  No not really, what am I going to do my Blog is Collapsing around me Oh No !!!!!!
Maybe tomorrow will bring a couple of things to moan about, we live in hope.

No comments: