Wednesday, January 25

Excuses Excuses!!

For those of you who have been eagerly awaiting today’s episode of this insignificant Nutters life I apologise for being so late in writing it.  But for once I have a valid reason for it and no its not a written note from my mother saying Jonny cant play games today that I got my mate to forge for me, but in fact the phone hasn’t stopped ringing with offers of employment since my last blog.  I just haven’t had a spare 2 seconds to write this twoddle!!  I am particularly interested in one of the jobs that have been offered.  I get to work from home too!!  Flexi Time although early morning starts may be more likely.. I can work at my own pace.. It’s actually for a Pheasant Plucker. They will fly in the Pheasants, well tell them where to go anyway, I just need to de fuzz them and send them back from where they come.   Sounds like a good job although I have one pretty major stumbling block to overcome first in that I’m too busy to get to an interview, so I think sadly my one and only chance of future employment happiness is slowly becoming a dim and distant memory.  I still think that the Disabled Bay cop at Tesco’s would probably be my ideal employment.  

Well then, after that little interlude I guess you’re all dying to know what sort of day I had yesterday so here goes you ready for it???    Right then Got up, Ate a couple of times, Went to bed!!!! That’s it then see ya tomorrow.

Jonny
















Well really that is it!! Probably the most uneventful, Uninspiring Day I’ve had for a while.  Never mind the Outlaws are coming up today so that’ll probably inspire me to write a bit tomorrow or maybe just fall asleep  and I guess you’ll all be hoping for the latter..

Okay I really am going now Honest.  See ya tomorrow

Jonny

No comments: