Sunday, January 29

Sad Times

Ah!! There you are!!! I thought I’d lost you all forever as I couldn't find you for the last few days.

If truth be told my Uneventful start to week seemed to pick up pace as the week went on, a bit like a Snowball growing as it went down the hill.

I have you pass onto you though some sad, upsetting news!!
Well for those of you that have read my ramblings for a while, you will know that one of the Loves of my life is a certain Doctor at the Haematology named UNA, who is sort of in control of my treatment on a day to day basis.  Well this week I’m afraid that she has not been my best friend at all.  It started off on Monday when I rang to get an update as to what they were going to do regarding the GVHD and also more importantly to get her to have a word with her friend the dermatologist to get me something for the Constant Itching which is unbearable at times.  Well she was busy, Fair Enough and she will call me back. Well she didn’t call!!!  So Tuesday I rang again and the receptionist went to look for her and came back saying that she will ring me back when she gets a minute and guess what??? That’s right she didn’t ring back.   Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!  Wednesday she does Private Clinics etc at BUPA and the like so is not contactable, leaving me to wait till Thursday to try again.  When I rang I actually got to speak to her and not just a message passed on from the receptionist and she assured me that she had left 2 messages for the dermatologist to ring her back today and that she will ring him this afternoon if she hasn’t heard and definitely ring me back.  WELL SHE BLINKING NEVER AGAIN !!!!!  So as you may well imagine Friday morning I was furious she was not around when I rang but the receptionist will pass on the message that I really need to get this sorted or else I will probably end up as an In-Patient this week end if not because I cant take this severe itching anymore.  Well got a phone call at 4.30  from the receptionist saying that she had just put a prescription into Pharmacy at the hospital and I can just go pick it up.  AT LAST!!!, I thought so I made my way to the hospital and got there around 5.30 not long before they close only to find out what she had prescribed was a Anti Histamine pill which I could get over the counter anywhere and indecently I have already tried along with a cream that I have already tried too both with no success as she already knows so I was FUMING to say the least.  So you will see what I mean when I say that she’s no longer held in high esteem in my book and in fact I’m thinking very seriously of crossing her off my Christmas card list too.  

I was curious to know as well whether any one else has become as paranoid about strayRocks  outside their houses too. Well you never know with the latest plans on Benefit Reform who knows what lengths they will go to meet their targets do you??  

Check this out too which I find quite extraordinary too. Click Here

UK gives  £75 Million

Bill Gates gives  £337 Million

How’ this possible. Well in the case of Bill I guess its you and I buying his extortionate products I guess!!!!

Right I’m off see you all soon

John

No comments: