Monday, January 23

A Fun Time!!

Well dare I say it? Oh I don’t know , I’m scared to, Oh I’ll be alright if I just whisper it so what the heck here goes, I got no appointments anywhere this week at all !!. Phew I seemed to get away with it!! I even double and triple checked my Diary and my new toy The Mobile which has sadly taken away another job from my poor old Diary and Address Book in that well basically it does it all and quite frankly a whole lot better too. Have you ever known a Diary that could remind you by playing the Hallelujah Chorus on the morning of any appointments etc, I think not!! And also remind me a week in advance of any important dates like Birthdays and Anniversaries the only problem is I haven’t got a clue when they all are so I suppose I will have to rely on the old method for now which is pure guess work and some manipulation around the right time to get the answers you want ha ha ha!!

Right then I got the whole week to myself what fun I’m going to have. Okay what shall I do first then? Ummmmm Lets see, now I’m lost as I appear to have lost my life somewhere along the way, well in fact the hospital circuit has become my life for some time now I don’t do much else. I got a great idea I’ll check through my drugs to see if I need a repeat script then if I do I can at least go down the doctors and chat to the lovely Receptionist for 10 mins, well at least it gets me out the house… Ah thank heavens I do yippee. Well that’s a good start to the week at least, only another 4 more days to fill, right, lets check my address book and see who I haven’t visited in a while, Well visited in a broad sense of the word really as I tend to Invade rather than Visit :) Look out all you unsuspecting relatives and long lost friends I could be knocking on your door this week, don’t worry if your not there as I’ll wait I’m in no rush…

Okay I’m off to see Flo down the doc’s, love to stay and chat but I got a busy busy week this week and you know what they say???? Let me know if you do : ) !!

Cheers

Jonny Quack Quack!!

No comments: