Wednesday, July 19

Oopps, Has It Really Been That Long??

Time seems to have flown by and I didn’t realise it’s been over a week now since I last blogged. That’s just not good enough jonny Boy!!!!

Since getting back from Bonnie Scotland I have felt a bit run down both Mentally and Physically too which I was half expecting as the whole wedding weekend was going to be quite demanding. I’ve had a strange week of up’s and down’s physically. I had a bit of a cold on the weekend but thankfully it never developed into a fever but since it has left me quite a wheezy chest and coughing up lots of nice specimens for the micro-biologist to take a look at. Merlin had put me on one of his favoured potions consisting of Augmentin Twice a day which has worked for other previous nasties I have developed and it’s just a case of waiting to see if they manage to find any baddies.

I’ll tell you what's annoying me at the moment most of all though is that going on past experiences my chest and therefore general health and fitness have been worse in the winter months and better during the summer, warmer months. So I had every intention of using these warmer months to try and build up my strength and stamina etc in readiness for getting through the next winter. Sadly though it hasn’t worked out like that because of the dodgy chest all the time and the blinking GVHD which is seriously hampering my recovery and fitness so all these illusions of me being some sort of Arnold Swarzenegger character going into next year are sadly just pipe dreams. So come the start of winter I will be in no better shape than before and as a result will probably suffer as much as before as in visits into taste the food at Heath Towers.

This warm weather is quite nice although it has been a bit too hot for my liking I would still prefer this to rain any day of the week. Due to the PUVA I have to keep out of the sun which suits me fine.

Went to see The Wizard earlier in the week but nothing exciting to report unless you consider upping my dose of Cyclosporine to 75mg B/D. This in itself I suppose is fairly interesting as I can’t remember at what dosage of cyclosporine that its starts to make me physically sick. I know it’s around 100 odd mg’s but not too sure what. His intentions are to get me up 150mg B/D so it’s just a matter of time I guess before it starts. That’s something to look forward too isn’t it? I know it took ages and ages to get an anti sickness pill that worked last time so I guess I’m up some more rocky roads soon, better get all them steaks in now because its strictly soup when that lot starts.

Oh yes!! The cars going well in fact it’s going very very well indeed. It is a heavy old beast and it certainly wouldn’t go down well on a drag strip but it suits me to a tee as in its in no hurry to get anywhere, I enjoy the views along the way, it’s very lazy and changes gears when it wants too to conserve energy much like myself too, and not least of all it’s absolutely drop dead gorgous, just like myself I hear you all cry!!!! No no!!!You can stop crying now!!! Oh yes and it’s a very modest car again like yours truly!!!! So you see it was a very wise choice on my part to get it as we are truly a match made in heaven.

Right off to dirty some dishes out the kitchen by covering them with food and eating it all off, you wanna try it!! You can make a real mess sometimes if you try real hard!!!

See Ya!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the car is living up to its early promise - the start of a new relationship can sometimes be tricky!

Hmm - pity about the health problems and the chest, especially in this weather. I have sent you an e mail about the cyclosporin...

Remember - O&U - hang on in there!

Jonny5 said...

Thanks for that i'll mention the MMF to the Wizard when i go next might be worth a try.

Hopefully the chest might give me break any behave for a few weeks too.

See Ya!!

Anonymous said...

My name is Cindy Floyd and i would like to show you my personal experience with Augmentin.

I suffered from Pseudofolliculitis behind my head for years and by chance I got Augmentin from Libya without any prescription. In Europe all the doctors that I consulted could not find solution for this problem so one day I just worked into a pharmacy in Libya and showed it to the Doctor in charge of the pharmacy who adviced me to take Augmentin. I was a bit hesitant but before my returning date (after 5 days) I noticed that all the bumps are drying. and now I'm very proud of my head.

Side Effects :
None.....Miracle drug…

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Cindy Floyd