Saturday, July 1

I Never Touched It honest!!

It seems to have been another good day today. Weather has been nice and hot and I seem to be not so bad physically as in not much pain and itchiness. I suppose you were all waiting to read all about the places I have been in the new motor today but I’m sorry to disappoint you all as I haven’t been anywhere near it all day. There was no reason for it other than I didn’t have anywhere planned to go and just didn’t fancy driving around for the sake of it. I did however take every opportunity to look and admire it from the window and was quite tempted at one point to go and sit in it and play around with the stereo and stuff but I thought that would be really sad. I’m planning to take it to show off to my mum and dad and brother tomorrow morning. It’s been ages since I last saw my brother so that will be nice catching up on all the latest gossip and stuff and I’ll probably get to see his kids who incidentally I have seen only once for about 15 minutes a long time ago which is quite a strange feeling. Maybe I will write explaining why this is at a later date but for now I’d rather not drag up all that stuff again, I hope you don’t mind???

Just think this time next week I will be in sunny Scotland, probably sizzled after one too many toasts at the reception and desperately in need of a bit of sleep before the night time shin dig. I’m really looking forward to this time away which I think we all need really, I’m even looking forward to the horrendously long drive up there too which is all part of the experience. We intend to take our time and stop several times on the way as well as sharing the driving too which will help.

I’ve not got too many appointments planned for this week which is a bonus. In fact I think it is only PUVA & The Wizard on Monday then I have the rest of the week off, cool!!!!! No doubt I will have a few trips into Tesco’s just to give me something to do and I have to get used to the car obviously ready for the trip so that will kill 2 birds with 1 stone won’t it??

Right I’m off to celebrate poor old England being ceremoniously kicked out of the world cup by Portugal. I must admit though going out on penalties is really cruel but in saying that the Portuguese goal keeper did save 4 out of the 6 which is an astounding thing so they did deserve it.

See Ya!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on John - lets see a photo of the new possession!

Ruth said...

That's exactly what I was going to say Peter.
Hurry up Jonny.

Jonny5 said...

Okay peeps i promise i will post some tommorow when i can go and find somewhere more suitable to take it and not up against a grotty old garage.

See Ya!1