Monday, September 11

Hiya peeps and peepess’s. How’s you all doing then???

I’ve been just generally taking it easy the last few days like I got a choice anyhow????? The dreaded chest seems to get better one minute then it starts getting wheezy the next which is really annoying at times. I guess on a positive note it is definitely getting better in as far as the wheezing is less and the coughing has reduced considerably. The most worrying thing though is that even with the slightest bit of exertion placed on it my body goes into warp factor 59 needing copious quantities of laughing gas (Oxygen) to try and return to a somewhat normal state. I know I’ve always had to rely on the stuff in the past but the list of times when it is needed at the moment is frighteningly huge. Just for example the walk from my Throne in the room I like to call “Mission Control” and no I don’t mean the lavvy ha ha ha, to my second favourite room the Kitchen is about 10 steps or for those in metric 3.5 kilometres I think???? Anyway even walking this short distance can result in a rather messed up jonny5. I dunno what’s up really but I hope this is not the way of the future, as at this rate I will be sitting on my throne 24/7, with just my Laptop for company and you know what I’m like if I get in the swing of it you will be subjected to hours and hours of endless nonsense on here which could be seriously bad for your mental well being.

How come I can hear the sounds of loads of people running and sirens going off??????

Hello, Hello, anyone there?

Where you all gone???

Anyone watch The Last Night At The Proms on Saturday? I love all that Pomp and Circumstance. It always cheers me up and look forward to singing along at full volume obviously, much to the neighbour’s annoyance. I’m not too keen on this skipping back and fore the different locations though in the middle of a piece of music. Why don’t they leave the main screen on the Albert Hall and let the viewer then decide via the gorgous Red Button if they want to watch the others. After all nearly all of us have got a digital setup of one kind or another these days. Beware those of you who haven’t Digit-Al will be after you soon.

Talking of Telly’s I just bought a new Freeview Digital receiver thingy for my laptop. It’s actually called a Freecom DVB-T Cardbus Digital TV / Radio Reciever. I have had as all of you nurses and some others will already know a very similar thing which runs via the USB socket. The main problem was that you used to have wires all over the place where as this one has just one cable for the aerial. It seems to have slightly better performance too which is a bonus. Pause and record Digital TV and all that stuff. Gotta be a bit careful though because the recorded files are pretty huge. Around 1gig for 45 mins recording.

Right oh I’m off peeps,

Take it easy,

See Ya!!

Jonny

No comments: