Monday, January 22

“ Hey, do you want to buy a bike”? Have you seen the news coverage from Devon where the cargo ship has come aground? It’s like watching a load of vultures picking over a corpse. There’s all sorts being taken away from the beaches after being washed ashore including 20 BMW motorbikes, Empty Oak Barrels and Hundreds of packs of Nappies. The law as far as I believe is pretty grey in this area and besides how are they going to go about identifying people who have taken these things, apart from the owners of the Motorbikes I guess who will have to register them with the chassis numbers I suppose which will be traceable. The sad thing about this though is that where some of these people are forcing open some of the containers washed ashore only to find the goods inside are useless to anyone they are then leaving them open so that when the tide comes in the stuff inside them is being washed back out to sea causing more needless pollution to add to the oil and diesel etc already causing serious damage.

I’ve had a completely chill out day today, in fact I didn’t even wake up till about 3pm, I know I’m a lazy sod, but I didn’t get to sleep till about 6 o’clock this morning though so I do have an excuse. It was not through the want of trying as I was really tired from around 10pm but for one reason or another my brain wouldn’t go into Hibernate mode so that I could get some sleep. I can’t even blame it on my chest this time although it was playing up all day as usual but by the evening had settled down a lot. A few times during the night it started to get a little wheezy but nothing too much and in normal circumstances I probably would have slept through it.

It a bit of a relief to have the Pic-line out at last as it was starting to hurt a little. It has in fact left me with this little patch on my arm that is quite sore to touch and bright red. It is easing though as time goes on so I am not too worried about it. The Pic-lines are a wonderful thing although they have a tendency to be annoying and uncomfortable at times mainly due to where they have be placed, right in the crook of your elbow, so that each time you bend your arm it can cause problems like getting stuck and pulling out etc as well as the fact that I, like most people sweat in that area and it ends up making a right mess under the dressing before finally causing the dressing to come off all together.

I’m off for some Reflexology tomorrow which I always enjoy. I still find it quite fascinating that manipulating some ones feet can be good for all sorts of things. I do find it extremely relaxing too and always come away feeling like I could just sleep for a week. I guess some of it could be down to the fact that your feet are probably the most over worked part of your anatomy on the other hand they are also the most ignored part when it comes to pampering which doesn’t make sense really.


See Ya!!

No comments: