Saturday, March 3

Helpful Chappie!!

Remember I was saying that I had recently written to my really helpful Local MP, well I have posted a copy of it here for you to read if you like. You will notice that my usual blend of subtleness flows throughout the message.

===================

Dear Mr. Smith,

I have Emailed you now on 2 occasions, they being 10/01/2007 and 15/02/2007 regarding a problem i am facing in regards to a Disabled Facility Grant application with the Vale Of Glamorgan Council. I enclose a copy of this letter at the end of this Email.

I am quite disgusted and annoyed that although you are supposedly my Local MP you have not even so much as acknowledged receipt of these Emails let alone actually done anything in relation to looking into this matter. I find it hard to not think that if it was a matter to do with, say, the RAF Base across the road from here you would be all too willing to fulfil your obligations as my MP to look into this matter for me. Seeing you over the recent weeks and months raving about the welcome new Training Academy has just added fuel to the fire sadly. In the scheme of things my problem is insignificant although to me it is very dire.

Thankfully the local Councilor Mr. John Thomas and Mrs. Jane Hutt MP are both trying to help me with this issue as you seem to not be interested.

Unfortunately i am not able, due to mobility problems, to get along to one of your Local Surgery Sessions to see you face to face so am reliant on other ways such as Email etc to contact people.

Well, as i said i will attach at the end of this message another copy of the original letter that was sent out to you back in the beginning of January just in case you are remotely interested.

Yours

John Eidmans-Ford

P.S A copy of this letter has been forwarded along with an explanation of your total incompetence to:

The South Wales Echo

The Western Mail

The Barry & District Gem (Free Paper)

The Cowbridge Gem (Free Paper)

The Daily Mirror

The Sun

The Star

The Daily Telegraph

The Guardian

The Daily Express

The Independant

The Observer

The Times

Prime Minister Mr.Tony Blair MP

Rt Hon Patricia Hewitt MP (Health Secretary)

Mr Ivan Lewis (Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Care Services)

Mr Rhodri Glyn Thomas (Chair of Health & Social Services Committee Welsh Assembly)

Mr Brian Gibbons (Health Minister Welsh Assembly

Pope Benedict XV1

Rt Rev Archbishop Of Canterbury

Mr George Bush Jnr

ANY ONE ELSE WHO IS A LOT MORE LIKELY TO RESPOND TO MY E-MAIL THAN YOURSELF!!

Oh Yes, I have also posted a copy now on my blog for anyone else that might be interested.

Yours,

John Eidmans-Ford.

==========================================

So there you go, you an see for yourself exatly what has been said, lets see whether I get a reply, YEAH Right!!!!!

See Ya!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm - John Smith or Mark Oaten (my MP) Mark oaten has a good record for responding to letters (not that I have ever written to him) although he seems to be keeping a very low profile since his problems paying the rent (boy).

Interesting to see what responses you get! I did see that his majority is pretty low. Did you try sending a letter to the chief whip, his agent and the chairman of the Labour party?