Friday, April 7

A Very Important Mission!!

I took a drive out today to go see my Mum as she is due to go into hospital on Sunday and there was also the small matter of my T-BONE STEAKS!!!!!! Which obviously came a second best to my mum. It’s always nice to see them both as I don’t get up there very often although saying that I was only there the other day. My sister Ruth called up to clean out her car ready to go in for a service and ended up only doing half a job, my Dad volunteered to give it a wash and of course she didn’t need asking twice ha ha ha!! Apparently my Dad nearly had a heart attack when he went to pay for his meat order earlier in the week as the steaks were over £20 for 3. Mum weighed them when I was up there and the smallest is 1lb 3ozs and the largest is a whopping 1lb 14 ozs, that’s like half a cow ha ha!! Good job I like them still bleeding as you would never be able cook it through it’s over an inch thick.

GUESS WHAT JONNY’S HAVING FOR TEA TOMORROW???

Has anyone seen a Lepracaun with skin that is way way too big for him walking around if so tell him to get his arse back here as the bloody lot he gave me is way too tight for me. I am as you might have guessed suffering quite bad today with really tight and painful skin. I can’t stand up straight and no matter how much cream I put on it is having no effect at all. To be honest it is getting me down a bit now as there doesn’t seem to be an end to it all. Lets hope this puva starts soon and is successful too as the drugs seem to be having no affect at all now as it is almost as bad as it was in the beginning..

Ahhhh Harveys!!!!! Maybe he’ll help me take my mind off it or make me fall asleep if nothing else ha ha!!

A big pat on the back for my sister too. Today she has been offered her second place at Uni for next year so its decision time Cardiff or Glamorgan?? I hope these people know what they are letting themselves in for??? I recon Glamorgan myself if only because of the possibilities of her having to eventually nurse me if she takes up Cardiff’s offer and revenge in her eyes scares me to death!!!

I’m off to apply some more cream and some Bristol Cream too ha ha

See Ya!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you have been laid up - enjoy those steaks when you have recovered! Just waiting for my sense of taste to recover after my bout of GvHd!