Saturday, April 7

All Change!!

Hiya. You might have noticed that the blog has been transformed into its new guise. I decided on the change after being inspired by fellow Blogger Peter who has changed both his and Elspeth’s designs recently over to very Spring like themes they are nice. You can find Peters HERE and Elspeth’s HERE. It will no doubt change further over the next few days/weeks as I play around a bit more so bear with me if you encounter any problems. I have tried to brighten it up a little too. To match the current heat wave we are having. Judith sat out the garden for a while yesterday afternoon and she actually got Sunburnt, ha ha ha!!!! IN APRIL!!!! Check out the links to some of the videos on Google and You Tube. I’ve tried to make them all a bit amusing etc but the odd dodgy one is sure to appear eventually as it is out of my control.

Okay then I’d better get on with some more twiddling while I’m still awake as my eye lids are getting heavier by the second and don’t hold much hope of fighting it for much longer.

See Ya!!

p.s I just noticed something really funny. I use Microsoft Word to write my blogs and then copy and paste them to the Blog server. I just spell checked this before sending it and it queried Google and it wasn’t in the dictionary ha ha ha!!!

No comments: