Thursday, April 26

My New Furry Friends


Just a short blog today, to introduce a couple of new members of the Jonny5 Household. I have wanted a small dog for a while now as some company really more than anything and when Judith said the other day about maybe getting one I didn't hang around. I was straight on the phone to the local Dogs rescue centre in Cardiff to see what they had there at the moment. They told me about these 2 little Shit-Tzu's that were up for re homing. They are brothers and around 8 yrs old and as they had never been apart had to go together. Well they brought them out for a little walk around etc and we just all fell in love i guess, it must have been those sweet innocent eyes, I was fluttering!! So £80 lighter and 2 dogs heavier we headed off home. They are such characters and are very much chalk and chese. Lots of fun and games ahead i recon!!

So i have to get back to throwing the ball for them although only the smallest one "Puppy" chases it and his bigger brother "Ziggy" just stands around and watches.

I'll try and blog tommorow on all the things happening this week although not a lot has.

See Ya!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They have almost as much 'cute appeal' as Olivia! (But then I am biased!)

Jonny5 said...

They are a pair of cuties alright. Not a spot on Olivia though i recon. Why do all dogs instinctively know that by tilting their head to the side and twinkling their eyes you will do anything they want?? Maybe I ought to try that approach with Merlin??

See Ya!!

Anonymous said...

A bit like women I suppose!

Jonny5 said...

You hit the nail on the head there!!