Thursday, June 29

Another Fine Day!!

Well things are still moving in the generally upward and onward direction which is pretty cool, so for god’s sake don’t anyone say anything to upset me!!! I’m beginning to relax into this latest me which I am beginning to feel quite comfortable in and like we have been buddies for ever and ever!!..

I really must sort this staying in bed till lunchtime out though. Ever since I got this bed I am finding more and more that I am having to tear myself out from it around 12 o’clock midday and if I had my way I would probably stay there all day. I am not managing to get to sleep till maybe 3 or 4 so it’s not as if I’m having way too much sleep just that it’s later on I suppose. Mind you when I do eventually get up I feel like I’ve had a good sleep which can only be a good thing.

I’ve purposely not planned to do anything at all today apart from saving up all my energy for the big day tomorrow. For those of you who may have spent the last few days on the moon and incommunicado please let me explain. It’s no big deal really just a little trip into Cardiff about 15 miles away to pick up something. MY NEW CAR!!!! I tell you what I think even that bed is not going to be enough to make me go to sleep tonight and there is no way I will still be in it at 12 o’clock. I plan to just take it easy for a few days and just show it the local sights and places of interest such as Tesco’s etc… as I need to break the news to it slowly that its going to be taking us to Scotland and back next week, poor thing!!

Most of the day has been spent watching the local wildlife namely all the local cats and birds frolicking in the glorious sunshine out the back garden. I find this quite relaxing and peaceful and besides, 2 of the cats that live next door, although you would think they lived here the amount of time they spend over here, are only youngsters and spend most of the day stalking and pouncing on and jumping at anything that moves. It’s pretty cool, back flips and all!!

Dare I say it my chest and skin have been manageable today. The painkillers are doing their job and I guess for once the creams and potions are too, all is not doom and gloom see???

I actually watched a little from Wimbledon this afternoon which was weird on my new huge screen TV, jeeez my neck is hurting now all that back and fore stuff is no good for you.

Penelope if you happen to be reading this I can pretty much guarantee that I will not be coming in this weekend as I will be far too busy playing with my new toy to catch some sort of infection. So you can let your lovely angels know they are safe to breathe away as normal. By the way what should I do if I have a temperature of 39.9?? ONLY JOKING!!!!!!!!!!

See Ya!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friday... Doing anything interesting today John????

Jonny5 said...

No i think i will just stay home today and chill in front of the gogglebox as there's nothing better to do is there. I suppose i could always take an example from you and do the ironing, then again maybe not!!!

See Ya!