Friday, June 2

A New Approach!!

As I was saying yesterday about the skin tightness and the pretty severe pain that it is causing I decided this morning to retry an old Wizard Recipe from a while back. Instead of the usual tipple or two it involves taking a Slow Release Morphine Tablet twice a day. It’s quite a small dose and not considered to be that addictive. I have tried this in the past and to be honest it was just yet another potion that did not work so I ended up stopping it. I have taken it for other complaints or conditions etc and it has been quite effective and besides what do I have to loose?? Well I took it this morning along with my other hundred or so pills and waited patiently for it to kick in, well I tell a lie I actually fell back asleep for an hour as I hadn’t slept too well and believe me when I say “I REALLY DO NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP”. I’ve got a lot to catch up on in the old looks department!!! After I woke up I went about pottering around for a while like making a cuppa and sorting out something to wear as I was going to try and burn rubber around Tesco’s this morning on the Scooter and it wasn’t for an hour or so that it dawned on me that I wasn’t in as much pain as usual. To my astonishment it did start to work. I’m not saying that it completely disappeared but the pain certainly had eased a lot. I noticed it more at times like walking back and fore the car and into Tesco’s and stuff the pain was quite bearable for a change. So I guess its fingers crossed that it might help at least for a while anyhow not that I will doing anything that strenuous as I still can’t breathe but hey a small improvement is an improvement after all!!

I decided to celebrate this small achievement by allowing myself a little luxury in the shape of a nice bottle of “Old Speckled Hen” ale which I haven’t had for ages and ages and am enjoying at the moment Mmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Right back to Big Brother to see who gets the boot tonight. I know I’m sad but I just can’t help it all these super ego’s fighting for attention it’s so funny!!

See Ya!!

No comments: