Wednesday, June 28

Is It Safe To Come Out Yet??

I’m wondering if it is safe for me to return this planet after my latest adventure’s away. I’m finding it a bit difficult slipping in quietly through the back door being the clumsy oaf that I am, whenever I try my hardest to be quiet I actually make more noise than normal. Me Normal????? Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

Couldn’t blinking sleep at all last night which is quite strange as since I’ve had this new bed the problem is not so much getting to sleep more like getting up in the morning as it’s so comfortable and I have drag myself out lunchtime or I’ll just stay there all day.

I got up this morning though rather more full of life than I’ve been recently which was surprising due to the lack of Zzzzzz’s. I was still in some pain etc although nowhere near as bad. Things may well be going in the right direction. Do you know what?? I hate to start to feel all negative like, but as I’ve been through the doldrums again recently, when things start to look better it takes a lot to truly convince me that it is happening and is not just a crazy thought going through my mind at the moment. That’s quite a strange feeling in that its like I don’t trust myself to have nice thoughts and feeling anymore. Is that weird or what??? This time however I’ve decided to hell with it I’m jumping on for the ride however long or short it lasts as it’s about time I had a bit of fun and laughter, that is apart from the usual wails of hysterical laughter that I omit each morning on the way downstairs when I reach the full length mirror and catch a glimpse of myself!!!!!!!

Thanks to you all for your wonderful comments, you all seem to have the knack of saying the right things at the right time which is uncanny really, you all must be related I recon?????

Right then on this the first day of the rest of my life filled with only joy and happiness I headed off to Heath Towers for the next Zapping with the All Powerful Magic Rays in the Tardis. After having to sort of hang around / loiter for a while waiting for one of the many (NOT) parking spaces to become available I managed to get to the department only 5 minutes late, bearing in mind I would have actually been there 15 minutes early if parking was available that’s not too bad. As it happens they were running a bit behind anyhow so I had to wait 20 minutes or so before diving in the bath to start the treatment etc. The nurse was a bit worried that my skin was a little red this morning and decided to leave the dose as it was last time and not increase the time. It seems know matter how many times I tell them that this is my normal skin complexion and colour they just don’t believe me. Ah well it’s not going to spoil my mood and I just get on with it. After having body pulverised with the Magic Beams I set about plastering on all the creams and potions which to my astonishment was nowhere near as tiring as usual. Hey I’m beginning to like this new me and could quite get used to this!!!

Well after telling anyone who was willing to listen and a load more that weren’t that “I’M GETTING MY NEW CAR ON FRIDAY”, I headed off back home to take Tara down the local tip to get rid of a mere smidging of junk that she has built up over time only to be replaced with more junk I suppose. As long as the bedroom door closes then at least it’s out of sight. She had to get it done today or tomorrow as you didn’t expect me to have let her fill my “NEW CAR” with all her junk did you??

Arggg I’ve just noticed that there’s no football on the telly tonight. That might just make me fall back into dark zone again. Oh!!! Thank god!!! Just found some re runs and highlight programmes on so that’s okay.

Right I’m off to plan the rest of my viewing pleasure for today, catch you all later.

See Ya!!

p.s did I tell you “I’M GETTING MY BRAND NEW CAR ON FRIDAY”???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - its normal to feel down from time to time with all you are goibng through - but it sounds as if you are going throught a good patch so make the most of it! Onwards and upwards! The times in the tardis seem to be going up too, so maybe that is having a good effect as well!

by the way, whats happening on Friday...I? I didn't quite catch that!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hya Cous

Did You say you were getting a NEW CAR I must have missed that bit on your Blog must start to read properly Ha Ha
Good Luck in your new car on Friday. Make sure they fill it with petrol for you though cos I have a feeling there will be a few miles spent ... just testing it i mean ... well you have to make sure it goes properly don't you
c ya
Fav cous

Jonny5 said...

Peter you are right about making the most of it at the moment. I'ts amazing how quickly you can forget how to smile and laugh and they are both such powerfull tools.

Fav cous i'm gonna try my best but i recon this thing will probably cost about £100 to fill up. I've gotta get in some driving experience before the long drive to Scotland Next Friday.

Well it's now officially 23 hours and 16 minutes till i get MY NEW CAR!!!