Tuesday, June 13

Hi guys still the same!!

Hi there fellow web people and the odd nutter who happens to have just been passing bye. I would make a run for it whilst you got a chance.

I really, REALLY, haven’t felt like even turning the computer on now for some days, never mind writing this blog. I must thank you all for you kind Emails of support and well wishes etc. I have just spent the last half an hour trawling through all the Emails and stuff as I think I must have had about 100 odd to get through including all the junk ones too offering me all sorts of weird and wonderful drugs to help with my performance etc, what they trying to do kill me off or what??

I had a phone call from one of the Trainee Wizards yesterday to say that they had found a nasty in the sample I gave them last Monday and the anti biotic I was on needed to be changed to Augmentin instead. Thankfully he rang my GP surgery for me to get them to sort out the prescription for me which they did thankfully. I went and picked them up from the chemist today as they had helpfully faxed the script straight through to there for me to save me one trip. See they can be nice when they want to be.

My skin is still pretty horrific. It seems to be getting tighter by the day and the itching is just so bad at times. I have to make sure my nails are constantly filed down smooth or else I end up scratching myself to shred’s. The PUVA is starting back again tomorrow as I had to cancel all last week’s appointments due to just not being well enough to get there. I’m hoping to be okay tomorrow and have planned to get up to see my mum and dad and sis afterwards for a cuppa which will be nice. My mum is having a bad time of it pain wise at the moment due to some blinking doctor who decided to try pinning the tail on the donkey when he was supposed to be giving her an epidural a while back. Since then she has been in loads of pain and I know some of what she means too as I’ve had my share of epidural’s and bone marrow samples from my spine too. All is well if it’s done right first time although there is always some discomfort involved but if they get it wrong then you are into the realms of severe pain and discomfort. With me its more like quite bad back ache rather that pain which in itself causes a bit of a nightmare when it comes to pain relief as it needs like constant supply which is at least where MST comes into its own I suppose. The down side is that it can have an effect of making me a bit drowsy especially when taken with a glass of sherry Ha Ha!! ONLY JOKING HONESTLY!!!!!!!!

At last Tara is doing her last exam tomorrow so she has volunteered to come with me for hospital visits and shopping etc.. which is really going to help as she can push me around in the chair apart from the fact we can spend some Father And Daughter time together which will be nice.

The nearer it gets to July the more ancsious I am getting about picking up some nasty bug or something. We are going to Scotland to a family wedding which has been planned for a year or so now. We have been looking forward to it for so long now it will crucify me and everyone else come to think of it if I wasn’t able to make. They have threatened to even come and steal me from Heath Towers with my bed and all and put me in the back of a transit van and take me there if need be.

Right I am knackered now. I am off to watch a bit of footy on my new telly. I will try and keep you up to date honestly.

Thanks again for all your thoughts and kind wishes I do really appreciate them all.

See Ya!!

4 comments:

Ruth said...

That's a relief. Glad to see you back. You had me worried for a few days.
See you tomorrow hopefully
Love
Sis

Anonymous said...

Hya cous

welcome back been missing our chats
hope to see you online soon.
Pin the tail on the donkey. ha ha a lot of them couldn't even hit a cows Ar oops backside with a shovel. I know by past personal experience
c ya soon
fav cous

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are back again! O&U - hope the PUVA went well - up to 20 seconds yet??

Anonymous said...

Hola from your cousin in Spain, Glad to see you back, that sickness thing sounded awful. Sending you are thoughts from the Costa Del Sol. Vicky