Sunday, November 5

Oh No!!

Oh No!!
Oh no I haven’t got anything to rant about.  It was a day of basically nothing really, well nothing worth writing about anyhow.  The only minor point was that I now have a list of Microwave Meals, you know, the really healthy ones???  They have been told apparently to come I and ask me what I want for each meal earlier on in the day and then bring it straight to me when it’s cooked.  A bit like The Royal Treatment I know but hell I am worth it after all.  The other thing is that if the opinion is that they can buy me off with a few Curry & Rice’s and Tagliateri’s then they are sadly mistaken I have every intention of pursuing these problems I have had when I have more time when they release me.  I’m hoping that I am going to be able to gather some other information from other patients, nurses, doctors, family and friends etc as I know it is not something that is specifically aimed at me.  There’s only so many times you can be told “It’s being looked into”before you realise they are trying to pull the wool over your eyes. Well I have reached that limit now.  If Jamie Oliver can do it I’m sure as hell I can too.

Okay as it’s a quiet day I was thinking of posting an update of all the many characters in this pantomime of mine called life as some new ones have come and some old ones have gone etc so here it is.

The Main Characters

The Wizard – Dr Keith Wilson, overall spell master and spiritual leader also The Unbeaten Calypso King for the last 10 years.
Elgin The Owl – Dr Ermesh, Wizards eyes and ears in his absence, also often seen in the library with his head buried in the books, he really must learn that you can’t fit your head through a gap too small then expect to get it out in one piece
The Sheik – Dr Hanni Osman ,currently balancing his duties on the ward and day unit along with trying to keep control of his huge Harem and Oil Fields and Heard Of Camels.
Alibaba – Dr Mumtasir Haj,very happy go lucky doctor also covering both Day Unit & the Ward. Learned everything he knows from his days as an disreputable Persian rug salesman on the streets of Cairo whose catchphrase was “I Give You Velly Velly Good Bargain”
Lord Darcy – Dr Jonathan Kell,A very suave upstanding fellow and a grand doctor too although he has one vital flaw in that he Supports English Rugby, Poor Fellow needs some attention I think.
Astrix The Gaul – Dr Gleb Ivanov,A gentle giant of a man from the far away land of Vikings and Apple Strudel.
Gandalf – Dr Chris Pointon,a highly intellectual chappy who likes nothing like a good challenge and holds the key to the Great Book Of Spells And Potions handed down in his family for centuries, If only he could find the blinking book though!!
007.5 - Professor Burnett A rather suave Scotish gent of later years whom it is rumored that Ian Fleming had in mind when he wrote those famous stories.  Very much a ladies man in his prime.  Prefers these days to indulge in the finer things in life such as painting and decorating.

The Emerald King - Dr Chris Fagin A fine replacement for 007.5.  It is strongly believed that this gent was locked away for the first half of his life in some enchanted castle in the Emerald Isle and taught by a group of highly intelligent life forms then sent out into the world to pass on his knowledge.

The Silent Monk – Dr Kamlesh  A man of very few but still well chosen wise words.  A master in the art of Sheep Haggling it is rumored.

Penelope Pitstop – Sister Heather A racy little pigtailed Lady who likes the finer things in life like bed pans and sputum bowls etc…

Ma Larkin – Sister Noreen  A lovely cuddly lady who is kind of like a surrogate mother figure when your stuck in Heath Towers, oh and she makes a mean cocktail I’m told.

The Five Spice Girls – Sheri, Sarah, Ailsa, Karen and Mary Very talented Bunch of girls often seen on Stages throughout the land trying to fleece the poor artiste who’s trying to perform.  Renown for their spear throwing prowess amongst other things.

The Brighton Belle’s – Hazel, Pam and Cath have the uncanny knack of being able to keep control of the Day Unit and ward when it looks like all hell has broke loose.  I think it was their strict upbringing by The Nuns Of Balikissangel.

The Slop Stirrers   Various Characters involved in ruining beyond recognition anything that was once possibly going to be slightly edible.  In their defense though they do all make a mean jug of water.

The Dirt Shifters Again various people involved in the moving around of dirt and dust from one place to another.  Sometimes actually managing to clean as they go along too or so I’m told anyhow.


So I hope you now have some good visions in your head of what they look like to me and therefore realize I really must be cracking up.

This damn wheeze is doing my head in now it won’t go away.

Merlin’s back tomorrow so I better get in some rest ready for my big push to get to the bottom of this thing.  One bonus is that the dosage of cyclosporine is down to 40mg twice a day now which is well cool as it doesn’t make me ill at that level, however my throat is a bit sore but we seem to think it is down to the new anti biotic Gelder put me on so we will have to wait and see.

See Ya!!

No comments: