Thursday, October 6

Enough's Enough!!
Well it's begining to wind me up now , the fact that i can't find a Rubber Ducky anywhere. I can't believe that they dont sell these anymore, do people not bath their kids anymore or what. Maybe they just take them in the shower i suppose not a good place for a duck to hang out as he might get stepped on and hurt. I may end up having to resort to Ebay at this rate however much i'm trying to stay away from that highly addictive place. I will get one somewhere somehow, i know maybe thats a good way to celebrate my BMT Birthday my lovely Donor who i know has soo much spare time on her hands now, can spend some of it trawling round the shops to find and present me with one as like a present, yeah that sound like a great idea. I will suggest it when i speak to her next i'm sure she'll be amused. Talking about my BMT Birthday I got a confession to make. You know i said that it was on the 23rd Oct, well i was talking about it to Judith and she is always great at remembering dates and she was convinced it was the 22nd Oct, so when i went up the Day Unit i asked the lovely Una to have a look in the notes for me and to my Horror we were both wrong it is in fact the 21st Oct. You'd think such a momentous date like that we would remember but obviously not, so all you people from all over the world planning to come and celebrate with us on the 23rd i hope you can get a refund on your air tickets and stuff and do accept my sincere appologies for the confusion. Well not much else to report then apart from the fact that i do believe that i am becoming addicted to Linux oh yes and i should be having my new set of teeth in 2 weeks after going for a final fitting yesterday, sounds like i'm going for a wedding dress fitting doesn't it. ha ha ha. Right time for some more Linux Fun see ya later!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spare time!!!! HA! I'll have you know I am a busy Uni student with lots of assignments to do. I am applying for Cardiff next year as well as the Valleys so pity help you if I get placed on the day unit or your ward - I WILL have my revenge.
PS: We've got some real ducks on campus, so maybe if I took one to the Art department I could dip it in rubber and stick it in the kiln.