Wednesday, October 12

Thanks A Million!!

Hi Peeps and what a wonderful day it is too although try telling my chest that. Its been 2 days of being awaken by the dullset sound of the Postie banging hell out the door, not that i'm complaining mind you. Then the scratching of the head to wonder what it is as i'm not expecting anything. Well you all know about the book that dear old mum sent me which i've now read from cover to cover and found it to be very educational indeed and the sound it makes when you push the button are cool. Thanks A Million Mum!!. Todays post was a much smaller parcel. what could it be i wondered as i was ripping the box to shreads. I was gobsmacked when inside i found another box all wrapped up neatly with some very fancy paper and a card which said "I thought you would like a fancy one not a boring yellow one", could it be what i've been longing for all this time. Should i wait and open it later ah what the hell i went at it like a bull in a china shop there were bits of paper flying in all directions. Eventually i came accross this wonderous site IT WAS A RUBBER DUCKY!!!!!!! but hey this was no ordinary rubber ducky this was an American Spaceman Rubber Ducky complete with Plastic Helmet and USA Badges. Its a beauty in the realms of Rubber ducks and it even quacks too i shall have hours of fun with this. It suddenly dawned on me i don't know who had sent it so i started rumaging through the shards of paper and cardboard spread out all over the floor and finally came accross the Tag that had been attached and it wasn't signed at all so i thought i know there's bound to be something on the invoice attached to the box so i ripped it off only to find that there was only my name Jonny and My address. So to the Mystery Sender of my new unfeathered friend thanks a million and rest assured he will love his new home and be very happy here. Right I'm off to play see ya later!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*quack*

Anonymous said...

jonny5
sorry no more early posties for you, you will be able to sleep on in the morning, unless I find a yellow rubber duckie! I wonder where you get the madness from!!!!!!