Wednesday, October 5

Hiya Peeps!!
I seem to owe you lot another appology for not writing in sooner but in all honesty i haven't been too well. Nothing Serious just a bit of a sore throat and tight chest and generally felling under the weather not that i'm complaining. It beats Leukaemia any day !! A couple of visits up the Hospital over already this week. Monday as I said was the Lung Function Tests, sort of blow in this tube at different times and strenths and so on really exciting stuff. It always makes me cough my heart out which i think they get some sort of Sadistic pleasure out of as they keep asking me to do just one more. So I couldn't wait to get back home for a rest and an early night as i really felt yuk!!! Up bright and early on Tuesday morning, well early anyway I don't know about bright and up for the usual waiting session at the Day Unit. They were actually quite quick taking my Blood for a change and i thought that it might be a quick in and out today for a change. No such luck, about 45 mins after they had taken my Blood the doctor still had no results so she rang to find out where they were and she was told that where they'de sent them up in a pod( through like this little air tunnel device between depatments) mine went up with a few others and apparently my blood samples smashed on the way up, It could only happen to me. So i had to have another set of bloods done and wait another hour for the results. Anyhow it gave me chance to catch up with a pal who I haven't seen in about a year it must be. I remember him coming in just as he'd been diagnosed and we seemed to hit it off right away. He's doing really well and unlike me has managed to stay out of hospital for nearly a year now apart from the usual check ups. He was in to donate his stem cells ready for a stem cell transplant, he'll do well he's a good man and a fighter too which you need to be really to get through the bad times. Right i'm supprised i lasted this long on here today, i'm gonna go have a lay down for a while. Been up the Dentist today new teeth in Fortnight hopefully but i'll let you know all about maybe later of tommorow. See ya !!!

No comments: