Sunday, October 2

I'm Still Here Honest!!

Let me appologise for not updating this over the last few days but I been soo busy since the New stuff arrived that I just didn't have to time. Let me fill you in on all thats been happening then in case your interested that is well if your not now's the time to go pluck your eyebrows or sit on the loo for an hour contemplating lifes great mysteries. For those of you still here, hello...HELLO.... well what the hell someone might come browsing past and read this tripe so i better carry on. Since I last posted I have managed to wipe and re-install 3 Computers compete with programs etc etc and even managed to turn my Laptop into a Dual Boot System which means that I can now choose between loading Windows XP or Linux which is quite cool although its a bit hard to say the least to set up it's all good fun and experience. I quite like the idea of Linux in that your not tied down to what one person thinks (Namely Mr Bill Gates ) you should have on your Computer as you can play around with it to your hearts content, which I plan to do. One of the best things about it is "THERE'S NO WINDOWS MESSENGER ON HERE" Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God I hate that program with avengence. Looking forward to my week of Hospital visits of course as usual and expect to be a changed man by friday with all this attention.

One final note, for those of you that know and I guess thats all of about 3 of you dear listeners I suppose, it will be exactly 1 Year on the 23rd of this month since I had my Bone Marrow Transplant and I am looking for suggestions as to how to celebrate this momentous day. Any idea's would be appreciated as long as they don't involve Bungee jumping or such like!! And also bear in mind i ain't got Bill Gates Diposable Income either.

See Ya Later!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should celebrate your anniversary by buying the donor a Ferrari and a villa in Spain (not a caravan).

Jonny5 said...

Mmmmm Pretty good idea although i think she might appreciate and get more use out of a Bus Pass and a Tent In Rhyl.

Anonymous said...

I think you should celebrate your transplant anniversary with doing your donor's house work for a week! What ever you do, you may have to repeat it every anniversary, are you ready for it!

Jonny5 said...

Mmmmm Me thinks there may be some sort of Conspiracy going on here !!!!!

Ruth said...

I'm impressed with all the lovely kind people reading this blog and obviously appreciating what a wonderful sister I am. I quite like the housework suggestion so 'Thank You' to whoever wrote that one.

Why don't you go away for the weekend with Jude - and do something daft like Alton Towers or Euro Disney.

Anonymous said...

You could celebrate your anniversary by giving something of yourself to your donor; say a collection of toe-nails clippings or some belly-button fluff?

;^)

Jonny5 said...

I do believe we are getting somewhat near what i had in mind now.