Sunday, October 9

Jonny's Got A Brand New Toy!!

Sadly before you all breathe a sigh of relief, I haven't managed to find a Rubber Ducky YET!!! although I haven't totally given up hope either but if any of you mad people reading this and feeling sorry for me and want to brighten up my day you can always go try and find one for me and send it to me at Jonny5. 27,Livingstone Way, Eastvale, St Athan, South Wales United Kingdom. CF62 4JG I promise to give it a good home. Right back to the point my New Toy is actually Linux. Whats Linux I hear you ask well let me try and explain it too you. Linux is an Operating System the same as say Windows XP or Apples Mac. The main difference between them is the fact that Linux is actually Free to Download and play around with unlike Microsoft Windows which sells for around £80 and is tighter than a nun's knickers to get into. My only play around with Linux up till now was a few years back and then it was all having to type in commands to make it do anything, now however it is very much on a par with Windows very Grafically based and do everything with a mouse and not have to type in anything unless you want too. There are also Lots of different versions or Flavors as there known of linux so there will always be one to suit everybody from Buisness Person to School Children. They're soo much fun to play with which explains my New Toy Heading. Would you believe that the thing come with like 30 Games and no Sollitaire in sight and you get about 6 Web Browsers(Thats 6 Internet Explorer Type Programs) and heaps of other stuff and it's all free. there is also no such thing as a virus on Linux too which is pretty cool too. I been playing for hours and hours and still ain't had enough which is unlike me as my attention usually wanes quite quickly. Well thats the sales pitch over with try searching it out on Google if your interested and see what you think you might be suprised and decide to change over as well oh and one other thing you can actually have both Linux and Windows installed on the same computer which is super cool for those just wanting to try it out. Okay for those expecting the usual drivel i assure you that a normal service will resume again tomorrow once i've played myself out. I'm off to have my Duckless Bath see ya !!!

No comments: