Wednesday, October 26

I'm Still Here!!!

Hiya peeps yes i'm still around although probably more in mind than body. I think i'm in for a winter of discontent with my chest because it's already giving me loads of grief and the bad weather's only just started. Still at least i got me pals to keep me company. "Well whats been happening then i hear you all shout", maybe not shout more like a whisper really with my hearing the way it is. I guess not a lot in the grand scheme of things along with world poverty and mass warfare etc etc but in Duckland little things tend to occupy my life like, do i really have to get up and walk out the kitchen to make a cuppa why can't i employ a maid to bring it to me and also why can't i have a lift installed to save me from having to make the daily treck upstairs to exercise the boys?? I guess they're the sorts of things that concern the people in power on a daily basis i don't know how they can cope with such serious decision making responsibilities.


I've come to the conclusion this week also that my recent ISP move over to PlusNet was a right royal disaster too. The speeds are horrific and try and download a file well, absolutely rubbish. 2 Hours later still waiting. I finally had enough after only 10 day and am on the move again this time to F2S which appears to be okay, but then again so did CrapNet. A very expensive lesson learnt i hope.


From a medical prospective things are very much ticking over quite normally, although i'm a bit p'd off today. All my own fault too i could kick myself but i ain't got the energy lol. Today was the day that the partner to my Bottom set of teeth was to make an appearance. I didn't have a very good night really and ended up completely sleeping through the alarm and woke up eventually 15 mins before my appointment time. Prob is i live about an hour away from the hospital so even if i were to go hijack a plane over the Raf Base i was not going to make it. Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! I'd set my heart on having them today as well. Gotta wait till next week now, back to the soup i suppose. Up to see the Chest Consultant tommorrow not that he will do much but it might be interesting to see what he makes of that killer Lung Function Test they did last week you know the one where they tried to kill me. I don't hold out much hope of him actually doing anything though he never does.


Right i better make a move upstairs to exercise the boys while i still got some energy left, that's a joke!!!!


See You Next Year????????


No comments: