Friday, September 30

I Made A Bo Bo

I Made A Bo Bo!!
The long awaited parcel arrived at the door today, you know the one that I said was
going
To include my Legal Copy of Windows XP. I couldn't wait to tear open the
package, it was
Like Christmas had come early but I had to restrain myself as I had
to go shopping otherwise
We wouldn't be eating today. By the time I had done that
and picked up the daughter
From college it was getting on for mid afternoon and still
I wasn't allowed to play with my new
Toys as Judith came home from work needing
nourishment. Please can I go play now I was
Pleading with the inner john, the one
who just loves nothing better than pulling things to bits
and putting them back
together, which usually involves being left with a few screws and
Bits and bobs
which seem to just appear from somewhere. You see what didn't help matters
was
that during the morning I had a couple of chats with my Sister (She who giveth Curly
Hair),
and me Cousin Jaclyn who both added fuel to my fire by talking about
Computers. So you
see it ain't all my fault is it? So eventually Judith said something
like,” Shall we get on with it
then?", well my response I think was quite clear and
precise. I legged it upstairs quicker than
Lynford Christie doing the 100 Metres.
Well the new computer for next door was first job.
I set about installing Windows
and in the mean time went to check on something from the site
I bought the Copy
of windows from. To my Horror I discovered that the version that I had
decided to
pay half towards (£30) was in fact only for 1 Computer and not the 5 I was
convinced
it was for meaning that once it was loaded on the new Computer for
next door it was as
useless to me in a legal way of speaking as the copy I was
currently using. So I’ve now paid £30
for something that I could have copied for
about 30p for a blank cd. I'm not a happy bunny at
all now. So off in search of a
new Activation Crack I suppose then as the computers need to be
wiped as they
are in a bit of a mess. I guess the moral of this tale is Make sure you read the
Article desciption and small print before you agree to spend out. See Ya!!

No comments: