Tuesday, March 21

A Quiet Day!!

Well it’s been a quiet day at the office so to speak lately so I thought I would give you peeps a break from my ramblings. I know that sounds like an excuse and to be honest you would be not be far from the truth. Damn I never could lie!!!

Alright then it’s been all of 2 days since my last helping of insanity for your perusal so here’s what’s going on in this head of mine!!!

Been really uneventful really. Did a bit of shopping mostly Online ( My Favourite type) although you sometimes just need to be able to see things like fruit and veg before you buy it but in saying that we’ve been lucky up till now in that each time it has been as we ordered.  The main thing with Online Food Shopping is that I don’t get to fight for my Disabled Parking Space which I kind of miss every now and then which is why I try to get into the store at least once or twice a week for my entertainment ha ha ha.

I read today the local RAF Base across the road is bidding to become a Multi Service Training Academy which they recon will bring in around 5,000 jobs which makes a difference from the usual 500 coming or going as it usually is. It’s become a bit like this thing they tend to drag out for an airing every time there’s a quiet news day cos I lost count of the number of battalions that are supposed to be coming her and the number of job losses as well.  Read about it here if you’re bored!!

Up to the slaughter house tomorrow for the appointment they cancelled last week yet another opportunity to show of my new specs and there may be the outside chance of my new hair being ready too which would be cool. I’ll have to let you know if it comes well in fact I will probably just post a glorious picture of myself.

Had a bit of a scare this evening.  Well to be honest I haven’t felt right all day I been really tired and lethargic but I put it down to taking some sleeping pills last night which I try not to do often as they really affect the next day and besides Harveys Bristol Cream taste’s much nicer than a few pills ha ha ha!!.  I felt a bit warm this evening, enough so that I took my temperature and it was a little high for me, up around 37.5 which is borderline going into hospital.  I checked it again in an hour and it had come right back down and I didn’t feel that warm anymore when Judith turned the Radiator down so I think it was just down to the room being warm.  So all you nurses reading this can breathe a sigh of relief as I won’t be coming in tonight. BUT, I demand your usual prompt and efficient service when I grace you with my presence tomorrow or you know what will happen you will be named and shamed on here for all the world to see Ha Ha Ha!!.

Right off to bed before I fall of this chair Hick….Hick…..

See Ya !!

No comments: