Monday, March 6

You What??

Hiya peeps, now no comments on the fact I have managed to actually write this thing more than once in a month but I been baddy and had a genuine letter from my mother excusing me too.

Picture this scenario if you will??

You come home from a hard day at the office and thankfully as you were running late you find your beloved partner has cooked dinner for you and its there waiting on the table all nice and hot. Mmmmmm. You start eating and chatting about your day etc and your partner turns around and says “ By the way dear I paid off the £350,000 Mortgage today with some money I just managed to find well in fact was given by a friend”. You just carry on munching away and don’t even think of questioning, HELL, DEMANDING WHERE THE HELL DID HE GET THAT SORT OF MONEY FROM????? I ask you?? I for certain would want to know the ins and outs just in case I had to tell the police that she was with me all night and not as they are trying to say she was robbing some bank somewhere ha ha ha!! If you are completely lost as to what the hell I’m on about check this out HERE

Been a bit busy yesterday and today finishing off the Computers and I think there all finally done. Its time to sit down and relax. No blinking chance hospital john springs into action tomorrow doh! I need a day with the shredder too as I seem to have this enormous pile of documents and stuff to render useless, well you never know these days you cant be too careful Harry Hill fell foul of the buggers and for a princely sum too look HERE

Right off to cook my Steak now see ya later dudes.

No comments: