Thursday, March 30

Left A Bit Right A Bit!!

Well you just have to hand it to her the delightful Karen pulled out all the stops today.  She aimed, threw and bull’s-eye hit the target dead centre. Had my Pic line put in today. She is good and besides she had to be on good behaviour today after the last time she convinced me to have a Venflon instead.  It was the usual thing of loads of waiting around for other people like x-ray etc as they have to check it’s in the right place then the doctor has to give his valued opinion too which was down to the good ole Sam today. I think the offer of a few quid might have swayed his decision a bit though as they say money talks ha ha!!  Arms a bit sore now though so having to try and type by keeping my right arm out straight which is quite weird it sort of makes the screen on the laptop a good 6 inches further away which means I have to wear my specs.

Some news on the old Hair front too. Had a phone call from the Wig Lady as she is aptly known around the old Cancer Circles ha ha.  She has asked me to contact a wig company in Cardiff to go and get one fitted.  So I will be trying to arrange to get there sometime next week to get my new hair which should be fun.  I pity the poor woman she won’t know what’s hit her when I get there ha ha!!  A nice little blue number I think.  

Well peeps I apologise for the shortness of today’s helping but my arm is a bit sore from having the Pic done and I’m trying to type with my right arm straight which is quite hard to do, you want to try it sometime. So I’ll love you and leave you and hopefully yapp on a bit more tomorrow.  OH NO I hear you cry!!!

See Ya!!

No comments: