Tuesday, May 16

A Busy News Day!!

Hiya peeps I thought after the deep insight yesterday I might turn my attentions today to a few items of news that have emerged today.

Firstly the case of an Unexploded Bomb floating in the Mersey River. Check it out here. I can’t believe how all the boats etc for all these years have managed to not hit it and set it off. Just imagine 500lb of explosive being set off under one of the regular ferries that are in and out of the estuary every day, it doesn’t bear thinking about does it?? The other point is how many more are there to be discovered all over the place as it seems all too regular that they are being found in all sorts of places.

This is quite interesting too. The good old European Court bless em!! Have decided in favour of this woman in a case she had brought against the NHS to refund payment for treatment she had received PRIVATLY abroad as she could not wait on the list over here. Check it out here. This is going to cause a huge influx of case being brought I think and sets a precedence for future claims too. What I have been thinking is that I will have to check with The Wizard when I see him next week as to how long I should have to wait on the list to see say a chiropodist and then when I find out the time span arrange to go see the World Renown Chiropodist in the Caribbean. I’m sure that’s acceptable and would entitle me to get my money refunded, besides I would be saving the NHS the hassle of having to inflict me upon another member of their gang and risk the chance of me corrupting yet another. The other benefit to me I think too is that it would save on the PUVA too as I could get the rays for free. Mmmmmmm this is beginning to be a very possible solution to my problems!!! I would obviously need to take a team of dedicated Nurses to look after my every need such as going back and fore the bar to get my cocktails and prawns from the Barbi and of course the odd massage etc the only problem is though I cant think of any of them that would really want to give up the Ward or Day Unit for a few months to come out there and slum it with me.

Never mind I’m sure I will think of something if I think about it long enough.

See Ya!!

No comments: