Sunday, May 14

Just Chilling!!

It’s been quite a relaxing weekend all in all. Loads of sleep although I must admit that some may be to do with the intake of some alcoholic substances, in moderation you must understand. The weather has been quite nice so I’ve been in and out of the garden which makes a nice change from sitting or rather lounging on the sofa all day. Its amazing how much enjoyment you can get watching a mad cat chasing falling blossom from the trees or a wandering bee or two. She’s already been stung I recon a couple of times but insists on coming back for more.

I went to Tesco’s on Saturday with Judith for the usual weekly workout where yet again I was able to use the one and only Scooter. That makes it 3 weeks in a row now, a record I think for this store. But in saying that we YET AGAIN!! Did not manage to get a Disabled Parking Space which is a bit annoying because as you driving along the 2 rows of available spaces you can see car after car who are not displaying the required badge, most of which I know from experience are not as they say just popping in for a minute, because if you wait for a couple of minutes they still don’t re appear. Jeeez you’d think that seeing as I have only been out of the house for about 2 hours all weekend I wouldn’t have anything to whinge about well I guess you would be wrong.

My chest is, well. As good or bad as the case may be as it has been of late. The constant rattling is still annoying. Up till now the weather has usually played a main factor in this rattling as in if the weather is either on the change between rain and dry or being rainy itself then my chest has played up. The problem at the moment is that it seems to be playing up regardless of the weather, which somewhat put a dampener the idea that it will be a lot easier in the summer I suppose.

I was thinking earlier, wouldn’t it be nice if I could be like a snake. I know many of you are shouting out aloud YOU ALREADY ARE!!! I was thinking more precisely the fact that a snake can shed its skin and how that would help enormously with the tightness problem. I’m gonna try some bleach later on and maybe some paint stripper tomorrow. Well you never know I may just come across the solution to this bloody tightness.

I’ve got a few appointments this week coming including the PUVA and the Dentist although the Wizard will escape my attention my undivided attention for another week yet. All the more time for me to think of tricky questions to stretch his grey matter to extremes.

Okay peep’s I better get back to chilling for a bit, I’ll try and keep you posted, that’s if you got nothing better to do like, cutting your toe nails or plucking your nasal hair etc etc….

See Ya!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hya Cous

hip hip hooray you made it!!

Never mind paint stripper just give me a male stripper ha ha
got to go off to visit the schit zu ha ha ha
mum ok test fine have to be repeated in one month
c ya
fav cous

Jonny5 said...

hey cous thats great news, give her a hug from me xxx