Sunday, May 7

Looking Forward!!

You’ll have to forgive me because the one or two drinky poo’s last night ended up in, well lets just say a few more than that and I feel a bit off colour today. It was all purely for medicinal reasons you know as I’m sure any good Wizard will tell you.

Have any of you that watch what is supposed to be quality productions that our extortionate license fee goes towards, on the goggle box, on BBC and noticed this annoying blinking advert that features a really annoying cartoon called Digit – Al. It’s advertising the fact that from between 2008 and 2010 all of our TV’s will have to be digital ready. God I don’t know why but the bloody advert really winds me up and the thought of having to see this irritating Digit-Al on my screen for the next 4 years makes me give up all hope, maybe I can ask the Wizard tomorrow for some more knock out drops just to see me through the next four years that’s all!!

I’ve spent most of the day watching the next door neighbour’s cats chasing each other and anything else that moves around our back garden, in fact it’s been quite therapeutic and relaxing just what was needed really.

Apart from the obvious drink related disabilities today I wouldn’t feel too bad. My chest is not too bad as in I can actually breathe and my skin is not as itchy and tight but in saying that I haven’t really moved from the comfort of the sofa today apart from around 15 mins or so when I decided to venture out the garden to sit on the bench in the sunshine. As per usual I went out and the sun went in Grrrrrrr!!!!!

I’ve been reading and getting some inspiration lately from a couple of blogs I stumbled across recently. The first one is a guy called Peter who has commented on here occasionally as you may have seen. He like myself is a Cancer sufferer. It often seems like dejavu when I read some of his posts as he seems to have gone through a great deal of the same treatments and pains as myself, unlucky sod ha ha!! The second one is a guy called Cass. I’ve been reading his for a while now and always brings a smile to my face. I have got a lot of inspiration from reading his posts and to be honest he’s as mad as me I recon so I have been wrong all along there is another Cancer Nutter Blogger after all!!! Check them out. I’ve put links to them under the links on the right its Peter’s Hospital Diary and Cancergiggles. You’ll have lots of fun I’m sure.

For some reason my appetite seems to be coming back this last few days not that I have changed anything. Don’t get me wrong I’m not complaining as I still have them steaks to get through. At this rate I may well venture to try one by the end of the week who knows, I’ll keep you posted with all the juicy details.

I’m off to fill my stomach for the 4th time today.

See Ya!!

No comments: