Friday, September 16

All Washed Out


All Washed Out!!

Well the day has finally arrived and the Wales Rally GB starts today. Well in fact if officially starts this evening but the Shakedown they call it starts this morning.  This is where the drivers get the chance to complete a stage going flat out to see if there are any problems with the car before the big start.  I set the alarm for about 5.15am when I went to bed really early abut 10 o’clock, as it was going to be an early start to get down to the Forrest stage in time for the first cars through which I think were due around 8am.  Well what do you know I was still wide awake at 1.30 and even after that I kept waking up every half an hour or so.  So by the time the alarm went off I was in no mood to get up but it thought to myself it’s only here for a couple of days a year so get up and go man.  I scrawled out of bed and looked out the window and it was chucking it down.  Well that’s put an end to that I thought, if I go out into the forest with wind and rain like that I’ll be straight back in hospital with a temperature, I know what I’m like.  So somewhat pee’d off I got back into bed and cuddled back up to my most favourite of water bottles Judith.  I think I finally tore myself out of bed at about 10am, well I need all the beauty sleep I can get let me tell you and went and took my morning pills and caffeine.  I put on the Rally Radio station on Sky and basically fell back asleep on the sofa to the dullset sounds of a Subaru Blasting it’s way through the forest.  Ahhh nothing like peace and quiet is there.  Really the rest of the day has been spent wishing I had gone this morning followed by some surfing and listening to the Rally Radio Coverage on the internet which so far has been quite good.
Well I do believe I haven’t had a moan yet today well it ain’t blinking good enough is it.  So what shall I think to man about, let me see,  Ahhh I know  Online Grocery Shopping, you know the sort click here and click there and tomorrow a van arrives from the local retailer with your food.  Well what’s wrong with that I hear you all cry out, well let me tell you.  Why is it no matter how hard you try and even when it records and tells you what you have purchased before, do you always blinking forget something, usually and everyday item like Milk or Sugar.  Why is that, is it because no matter how hard they try they cant show you like a virtual shop so you physically walk up the isles getting the stuff off the shelves or more likely your just forgetful like me.  Probably the latter..  Well then peeps I guess I’d better get my head down as it’s been a very stressful day all in all ha ha.  Off to Mums tomorrow to sort out her pute and see Dad and Jemma of course.  See Ya!!!

No comments: