Sunday, September 4

Just Another Day

Just Another Day!!

Well had a bit of a quiet day today really although I’ve been out and about all day.  I met up with Judith for lunch which was really nice and managed to do a bit of shopping at the same time.  We only went to the local Tesco’s and as usual she kept me waiting for ½ hour woman’s prerogative I suppose.  I thought I’d get her back by making her pay for the shopping but I ended up paying so that back fired.  Afterwards I went up to my mothers house in Caerphilly not that far from me at the moment and had a natter with my Mum & Dad And Sister which is always good as we don’t see each other that often although we do tend to text each other and chat quite often.  We always reminisce whenever we meet up about “The Old Days” sounds like I’m ancient doesn’t it?  Mum’s still recovering from a recent Operation and is doing quite well although there have been a few problems and to top it all she’s gone and got herself a Water Infection to add to it. Now I know where I get all my problems from I must follow my Mum.  Dad, well what can I say about Dad let me see,  To start with he’s Stark Raving Bonkers in the nicest possible way and he seems to be getting worse as he gets older.  He’s a scream and a great pick me up if ever there was one.  Then there’s Ruth my Sister, she who is responsible for the Curly Hair, The High Heels, The Lipstick in the form of a Bone Marrow Transplant.  She’s off to College, Whoops sorry Ruth UNIVERSITY soon to study Nursing which she’s always wanted to do and is counting the days now.  It was a pleasant afternoon all in all and nice to just have a natter and a cup of my Dad’s infamous if not weak Fair Trade Coffee., I recon a jar must last him a year judging by the amount he puts in the poor farmers selling the stuff would starve to death if they relied on him ha ha ha.  
Ah well I guess I’d better get off to sleep another action packed adventure in store for tomorrow, I just can’t wait, Maybe I’ll just pull out the rest of my teeth for fun instead. Nah, and besides I only got a couple left, shame to waste them.  Nite Nite then.  

No comments: