Monday, September 5

Tired Or What!!

I thought I was up early yesterday but my god I was up at about 8am today still blinking nightime in my book and do you think I could get back to sleep, could I heck.  So down the hatch with the usual wake up and smell the rose’s concoction and the usual Coffee from my Dad, he’s getting better with the coffee granules now I think another day or so and he’ll have it cracked.  I seemed to be quite tired more than usual today and to be honest it hasn’t got any better all day really, the tiredness that is.  Just laid on the sofa most of the morning till Judith rang and I went to meet her for a spot of lunch.  It’s always a mixture of emotions meeting Judith at the moment cos it always makes me want to go home whenever I see her, yet I really can’t wait to see her every day.  We had, well I had a bite to eat, and went for a wander around Asda for a while then back to Mum & Dads for me and Home for Judith.  She’d brought me a couple of cd’s and that to play around with and a Game that I was supposed to be trying to work out a no cd crack for so I spent most of the rest of the day doing that apart from chatting to Ruth cos she was here when I got back from lunch.  She’s coming up the hospital with me tomorrow for my usual weekly check up which will be nice as I can have some company as well as Ruth being able to see some of the nurses etc that she saw when she was in for her Stem Cell Donation including the infamous UNA of course.  I spent all evening really on the internet just surfing and stuff looking for Games sites and funny stuff and then finally Judith came online after her weekly Bingo jaunt and ended up speaking to me for about 2 hours which was really nice.  She put on her web cam which I find is so much better cos you can see peoples facial reactions to what you’ve typed so makes it a bit more personal like, or am I just sad?  Now it’s 11.30 and I’m finally finished writing this so I can try and get some sleep I guess, TRY being the operative word..
See you guys tomorrow and I promise I’ll try to have a bit more energy well maybe then again maybe not.  Nite nite!!

No comments: