Monday, September 19

A Special Treat!!


Well for all you late night Bloggers out there you’ve got a treat 2 blogs in one day and for those of you lazybones who have gone to bed early well lets just say you probably will have to wait for the next Millennium before this phenomenon happens again.  I was surfing away and I thought to myself “I might as well write my Blog for today now as I’m up the hospital tomorrow and not sure how long I will be”.  So hear I am!!!
It’s actually been quite a non-eventful day all in all really, just been trying in vain mostly to catch up on some sleep from the weekend.  That’s a strange thing don’t you think, that when you are used to having say 8 hours sleep a night (I Wish!!) and for whatever reason one night you only get 5 hours you quite often try to “Catch Up” the lost sleep.  WHY??? If you didn’t need it then what makes you think you need it now??  And you also know that when you try to lie in bed catching up on them 3 hours of precious sleep you will probably be staring at the ceiling for at least 2½ of them thus making the whole process totally useless.  So I guess I was just trying to test out my theory all day then today and as always I was right, spent most of the day TRYING to catch up on some sleep and failed miserably now I’m more knackered than I would have been anyway.  
Up for my weekly hospital visit tomorrow and there’s always this anticipation of what’s going to happen.  You know that your going to have the usual stuff like waiting till at least 20 mins or so after your appointment time before being seen (because they’re so busy), Having your Blood taken, then a wait of usually around 1 ½ hours till your seen by the wonderful doctor Una she really is a good doctor and a great personality as well.  Then you’re into the realms of the unknown.  It all depends on your Blood Counts really.  It maybe that you need an infusion of say Potassium or Magnesium which is quite often a 4 hour drip plus time to canulate and stuff so your looking at more like 5 hours which is no fun, but on the other hand there have been times when I’ve been in and out in less than an hour so as they say it’s swings and roundabouts.  
Right I’d better try and get my 8 hours sleep in or I’ll only be trying to catch up all week other wise.  Ha ha ha!!!  See Ya Tomorrow.  

No comments: