Sunday, September 4

Doesnt Time Fly

Doesn’t Time Fly?

Well it’s been a week since Wonder Boy Daniel arrived to enlighten our lives and already it’s time for him to go.  It’s a crying shame really as I was just getting used to Daniel This, Daniel That, NOT!!!  They’ve gone out for the Ritual Last Supper before he leaves in the morning, Probably all tears and sobbing, too much for me to take sorry, anyhow I wasn’t invited, it was a case of by the way we bought you a Veg Chow Mein for your tea it’s in the fridge, Gee Thanks you shouldn’t have !!!!..
Well enough about him I’ve had an action packed day again. Went to see my Councillor this morning which is always quite invigorating but yet I always come away with my head still spinning but the rest of my body Drained of all life-force if you understand what I mean.  It is always very beneficial to me as I seem to not only be able to try to make some sense of what’s going on in my head through discussion but I seem to through my Councillor be able to self analyse some of that information as well which does help me at times when I do get a bit down.  I also find that I tend to experience both extreme’s for example, Happy\Sad, High\Low, sort of like a Roller Coaster of life only your wearing a blindfold so can’t see which direction you are going or have been till it’s all over.  It’s quite amazing how many tangents you can go off on in an hour let me tell you.  Usually I try to have some Me Time after these sessions even if it’s just sitting in the car in a cark somewhere to wind down in some ways and also decipher some of what’s gone on, but today I’d arranged to meet Judith for lunch just up the road in the local Asda store. Thankfully I managed to get a Disabled Parking space right by the entrance as I was not feeling very energetic today and really didn’t fancy a long walk to the store.  This also allowed me a bit of Me Time whilst I was waiting for Judith who was held up in work so I had to wait about ½ hour.  It was really nice to see her again as usual if not strange again although we both thought ,“Stuff It” and we held hands for the first time in what seemed like ages although it’s only been about 10 days I suppose.  Felt like we were teenagers again it was bliss!!! We went and has a spot of lunch and had a bit of a natter about each others days and stuff which I really can’t remember doing with regards the councillor, so I think it was quite enlightening for Judith as well as me.  
I rang my Mother this evening as well to see how she is and she’s got this nasty Kidney Infection which is really causing her grief at the moment so she’s sat with her feet up giving my poor old dad his orders but he loves it really!!  I’m going to stay with them on Sunday for a few days which will be really strange as I haven’t lived or even stayed with them for about 18 Years, but I’m really looking forward to it as well as being quite nervous, apprehensive about it.  
Right I’m off to bed I’m knackered all this talking and writing is making me tired.  See ya tomorrow.

No comments: