Wednesday, September 28

Dial-Up Ha Ha Ha!!!


I’m so glad I’m not on Dial-Up because there’s been no stopping me.  Making the most of my Freebie cheers BT.  To be honest with you I’ve not done a lot of anything all day.  There are some that would say well ain’t that just a normal day for you and my reply would be no sometimes I get up at 9am instead of 8am.  Only when I gotta get to the hospital early mind you but it’s a change I guess.  I’ve been spending most of yesterday and Today Moving a load of stuff from one pute to another so that I can copy it all to DVD.  Things like Music and stuff that are spread out all over the place and duplicated like you won’t believe.  It’s all in aid of the fact I got a Legal Copy of Windows XP arriving tomorrow and I will be putting it on the computers over the next few days so they will have to be wiped which is going to be a nightmare as there’s loads of stuff to try and keep and invariably you forget something and it’s usually quite important or hard to get again.  So in a lot of ways I ain’t looking forward to it although I quite enjoy it really.  His Computer has turned up next door as well so soon as the stuff arrives I better get on with so I’ll be fed up with blinking Windows installs over the next few days.  
I hope all you lovely people will excuse me for not writing this a bit sooner but as you can see I been up to my eyes.  Well you wait till next week when I’m up the Hospital Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday I’ll be sure and let you all have a piece of my mind that’s for sure. See Ya!!!

No comments: