Thursday, September 22

One Of Those Days!!


Do you ever have one of them days, you know the ones I mean when the alarm clock goes off just as you’re getting to sleep and you haven’t even got the energy to turn over and switch it off so you just bury yourself under the quilt and hope that it will just go away.  Well today’s one of them days and I think if I didn’t have to go the see the Chest Consultant I wouldn’t have got up at all.  So I tore myself out of bed and off to the hospital.  They were they’re usual well organised selves NOT!!! Waiting for this, waiting for that.  I finally got to tell the Consultant that I had stopped taking the wonder drug he put me on which does nothing for my Chest Condition but makes me quite sick.  I told him I stopped taking it about two weeks ago and there has been no change in my condition whatsoever and he was fine with that to my surprise.  I actually haven’t taken them for about 3 months with no effects at all.  He along with many others is totally baffled by my Chest Problems. One minute he’s saying,” well it definitely Asthma” and the next which is the new one,”you have a condition which doesn’t allow the fluid in your lungs to drain away correctly”, in other words he hasn’t got a clue and fair do’s to the chap he has thrown his hands up in the past and said that he really hasn’t a clue what’s causing it, honest if not helpful I guess.  Well after my nearly 3 hours up there I came away with the usual 3 appointments for various tests that he wants done before he see’s me again in a month.  It’s getting that I need a secretary to keep control of all these appointments what with the Chest People, The Dentist, The Hearing Clinic, The Councillor as well as the Day Unit, good job I ain’t working at the moment and even better now I can claim back my travelling expenses otherwise I’d be scint.  Do you know even driving the some 10 miles back home I really just wanted to let go of the wheel and lie down for a sleep and had to force myself to not pull into the various Lay-by’s on the way home.  I’ve not done a thing since I got home apart from a couple of pee’s and making a Pot Noodle and writing this of course and don’t intend to do anything either except rest and maybe get some sleep.  Hopefully I might get up with a bit more energy tomorrow hopefully enough for the Self Inflicted Torture which I try to put myself through each week, you probably know it by its other name, Food Shopping!! In my most favourite, favourite shop Tesco’s where you can always get a Disabled Parking Space because they keep an eye on them to stop people parking there who shouldn’t NOT!!!!!!!! And they seem to be doing up most of there stores at the moment so everything has been moved around and they’ve crammed the same amount of stock in about half the size of store so the isles are really narrow and stuff really annoying.

Right, back to being tired and sleepy see you guys later xxx

No comments: