Monday, September 26

My Winter Coat!!

Well looks like winters on it's way well and trully now. Heatings been on a few times already and it blowing a gale out there at the moment. I thinks it's time that I started to let my hair try at least to Re-Grow. Since I had the Chemo the first time and it all fell out it hasn't been the same. What didn't help either was the Graft Versus Host Discease which knackered up my Hair Folicles so that when it actually Re-Grows there's no strength in the hair so it just falls back out. The problem is that it is starting to get a bit cold on the old bonce and i'f i'm honest I want to see if it still falls out. I could have made a few rugs out of the hair i've lost over the last couple of years. My Sister has a lot to answer for because prior to having her Bone marrow my hair was Blonde and Straight, well alright Blonde with lots of Grey bits in it and now thanks to her it is more Brown but blinking CURLY!!! I hate Curly hair!! so keeping it short i suppose i haven't had to look at it. The one blessing is that it takes so long to grow just a centimeter that it'll probably be time to shave it all off again for the Summer next year.
Also today i contacted our ISP, BT to try to get a Migration Code from them as our 12month contract with them is up this week and we are looking to go to another supplier for a better deal obviously. Well after explaining to about 5 different people in 5 different departments what it was that I wanted I finally got the right person. He did the usual thing Why are you leaving? blah blah blah then he offered me a free month to make up my mind. Well I know that I am going to change regardless but hey a free month is a free month so cheekily I said, "How about the Migration Code and a Free Month"? yes no problem he said as long as you use the code within 30 days that will be fine. So Download city here i come for about a fortnight, then off to a new supplier. It's a mine feild this Broadband thingy. So many different options and packages to choose from it's just a case of pull a name out the hat I think.
Right I got a date with a File Sharing Program see ya later !!!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I may have given you curly hair, but at least your hair won't be grey now. I've got a spare pair of straighteners if you want them.

Jonny5 said...

At this rate i'll probably need them in say 5 Years!!