Saturday, September 10

Call Me Mr Fixit!!


Well just call me Mr Fix It!!! That Network stuff’s a walk in the park it only took me about 10 mins to sort out and then it was off surfing as usual.  You know you can find some good stuff by just shutting your eyes sometimes and just keep clicking the mouse whilst moving it around a bit on the screen.  You want to try it one day and see where you end up.
Well my first full day back home today and my intention was to have an easy chill out day, you know the kind I mean where you don’t get out of your PJ’s and just lounge around doing nothing.  I nearly managed it till my sister in law turned up with a problem she wanted me to try and sort out by looking at some sites on the web.  It appears she has fallen for some Holiday Club Scam whilst on holiday in Turkey I think they went.  Anyhow they’ve promised the earth as in cheap almost free holidays and you even get your money back (£7,500) in 3 years.  Well just a quick Google Search threw up all sorts of nasties about people that have been ripped off by them and even the Office of Fair Trading have been quite heavily involved with them.  So I printed off a load off information for her to take home to her partner who at the time was just going to go through with it and hope that it would be okay and she left quite stunned I suppose although she now had some ammo that she could probably use to get out of the contract hopefully.
Well a short breather then my mate Sharon came over for a cuppa and a catch up session as I ain’t seen her for a couple of weeks.  It was great finding out all about one of our God son’s  who started in Infants School this week whilst his brother another of our God Son’s started in Junior School.  She said they looked so cute in there new uniforms and there growing up really quickly and they’re “Big Boys” now.  We had a good old natter and a couple of cuppas and then really just had a quiet night in for a change and in fact I didn’t really go on the Computer which is not like me at all.
So all in all it was a bit of an up and down day maybe tomorrow I’ll get to chill out?  Yeah Right!!!  
Cricket and the Last Night Of The Proms all on in one day I think the TV’s going to get a bashing tomorrow.   See Ya!!

No comments: