Thursday, September 8

Home Sweet Home



Well today’s the day I get to go home at last after my enforced Road Trip.  I actually managed to stay in bed a little bit longer for a change today well only by about ½ an hour.  It feels quite strange as it’s been 2 weeks now since I was ceremoniously kicked out me own home by the Shrek or should I say Tara in her other disguise.  She looked funny mind you with her glands in her throat all swollen and stuff hard not to laugh at her.  Well packing sort of started then stopped then started then stopped throughout the morning until I guess it was all done by lunchtime. Then it was trying to reconnect the modem and stuff back to my mum’s computer as I’d hijacked it for the last few days. Thankfully this all went smoothly which is always a bonus as I hate problems with internet connections at the best of times especially ones I have caused myself. Mum & Dad eventually helped me get all my stuff in the car.  It will be really strange leaving there as you sort of get used to fitting in with other peoples timings and things and suddenly it’s going to be get yourself up and sort out your own food and things.  I will miss them a lot as I think we have all learnt a lot about each other and I really will miss little Jemma the dog she was my little friend, following me everywhere and always after cuddles and stuff Awww I am missing her already.  Come on now pull yourself together man!!!  Well after all the good byes it was off home.  I stopped in tesco’s on the way home for a few bits and pieces then finally got home at last to an empty house. Thinking on it I haven’t been in an empty house more than about twice since I moved out now it’s going to be virtually every day as Judith is in work and Tara has started back in College poor lonely old me. I think you lot will probably suffer for that though as my blogs will no dought get longer just because it passes more time away in the day.  Ha ha ha serves you right for being addicted doesn’t it?  Judith came home a while later and managed to unpack the car for me, she is an angel, and then I set about catching up on some sleep again like you do.  Later I thought I would get some serious surfing done only to remember that Judith had swapped the Internet connection over to her computer because there had been probs with mine whilst I was away so I’m just about to start trying to fix that hence writing this now because I may be some time sorting this out and will only end up falling asleep without writing it and then get an ear bashing from you lot so there!!  Right if you here a scream don’t worry its only me pulling my hair out, well if I had some I would pull it out, trying to fix this blinking connection.
Buy the way if anyone has a good alternative to pulling your hair out please let me know cos I ain’t found one yet that has the same effect!!  See Ya

No comments: